ATLANTIC CITY- On Sunday, at the 35th Annual 200 CLUB OF ATLANTIC & CAPE MAY COUNTIES brunch members of the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office who serve on the FBI CHILD EXPLOTATION TASK FORCE, along with FBI special agents, New Jersey State Police, NJ Dept. of Human Services Police, Atlantic County Sheriff’s Office and Atlantic City Police Department, all received Certificates of Commendation for EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE IN THE LINE OF DUTY.
“I am extremely proud of the collaborative work done by this task force. They saved the lives of these victims and have given them a new lease on life with the conviction of this predator,” Atlantic County Prosecutor Damon G. Tyner said.
Members who received the Certificates of Commendation for their service include:
- Special Agent Daniel Garrabrant, FBI Atlantic City
- Special Agent Jamar Williams, FBI Atlantic City
- Task Force Officer Mark Devine, New Jersey State Police
- Task Force Officer Norborto Torres, NJ Dept. of Human Services Police
- Detective Paul Vanaman, NJ Dept. of Human Services Police
- Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office Chief Assistant Prosecutor Danielle Buckley
- Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office Task Force Officers Sgt. Jennifer Cugini & Investigator Allya Simnor
- Task Force Officer Gregory Engstler, Atlantic County Sheriff’s Office
- Atlantic City Police Det. Keith Wendling
Anyone with information involving serious crimes is asked to call the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office at 609-909-7800 or go to the Prosecutor’s Office Web site at http://www.acpo.org/tips.html and provide information by filling out the form anonymously on the Submit a Tip page. People can also call Crime Stoppers at 609-652-1234 or 1-800-658-8477 (TIPS) or visit the Crime Stoppers Website at http://www.crimestoppersatlantic.com/. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards for information leading to the arrest and indictment of those who commit crimes in Atlantic County.