PLEASANTVILLE- Spend the evening Aug. 21, 2018, with our event attendees: Atlantic County Prosecutor Damon G. Tyner & staff, Pleasantville Mayor Jesse Tweedle, Pleasantville Police Chief Sean Riggin & Deputy Chief James Williams and Coalition for a Safe Community.
Pleasantville Walk/ Movie Night
Meet Time: August 21, 2018, 5:30 PM
Invocation: Chaplain Richard Younger, 5:50 PM
**Walk will begin immediately afterward**
Attendees: Pleasantville Mayor Jesse Tweedle, Atlantic County Prosecutor Damon G. Tyner & staff, Pleasantville Police Chief & Deputy Chief, Coalition for a Safe Community
- Community Building west to Fourth Street
- Fourth Street south to Adams Avenue
- Adams Avenue east to Second Street
- Second Street north to Merion Avenue
- Merion Avenue west to Third Street (Movie Location)
MOVIE SHOWING: BLACK PANTHER 8:15 PM
Open field at Community Building, 301 Woodland Avenue
- Refreshments and School Supply give away 7:00 P.M. to 8:15 P.M.
- Movie Showing 8:15
- Bare Knuckle Food Café Food Truck
- Philly Soft Pretzels (Donated by Platinum Car Wash)
- Magilla Gorilla Water Ice (Donated by Palatium Car Wash)
- Juice Boxes and Bottled Water (Toy’s for Kid’s Program)
- School Supplies Donated by Pleasantville Housing Authority, Pleasantville Police Foundation, Hiram Abiff Lodge 16 Pleasantville.
- Bring a beach chair or blanket to sit on during the movie, as this is an outside movie showing.