MAYS LANDING- A Galloway Township man has been charged with multiple narcotics and weapons offenses after ACPO investigators and police executed a search warrant at his home on Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021, Acting Atlantic County Prosecutor Cary Shill announced.
On Aug. 10, 2021, members of the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Unit, the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office, Manchester Township Police Department and
Galloway Township Police Department successfully executed a search warrant upon the residence of Alfred Fuller Jr., and two additional search warrants upon self-storage spaces utilized by Fuller. A fourth search warrant was executed upon Fuller’s vehicle.
Fuller, 46, was arrested and charged with the following offenses:
• Distribution of heroin/fentanyl 2C: 35-5B (1) (1st degree)
• Possession of heroin/fentanyl 2C: 35-10A(1) (3rd degree)
• Distribution of crack cocaine 2C:35-5B(2) (2nd degree)
• Possession of crack cocaine 2C: 35-10A(1) (3rd degree)
• Poss. Weapon during CDS Offense 2C: 39-4.1A (2nd Degree)
• Unlawful Poss. of a Weapon 2C: 35-39-5B) (2nd degree)
• Money Laundering 2C: 21-15 (3rd degree)
• Certain Persons not to have Weapons 2C: 39-7B(1) (2nd degree)
The following items were recovered by personnel assigned to this operation:
• $27,170 in US currency
• Approximately 342 bricks (17,100 bags) of Heroin
• Approximately 28 grams (1 Ounce) of Crack Cocaine
• Approximately 7 grams (1/4 Ounce) of Cocaine
• A loaded .40 caliber handgun
• Digital Scales
• Hundreds of glassine bags of various sizes and colors
• 2 cell phones
Fuller’s arrest is the culmination of a month-long investigation by the ACPO Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Unit that began in early July 2021.
Fuller is currently lodged in the Atlantic County Justice Facility.
***These charges are merely an accusation and not proof of guilt. In all criminal cases, a charged defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty. ***
Anyone with information involving serious crimes is asked to call the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office at 609-909-7800 or go to the Prosecutor’s Office Web site at http://www.acpo.org/tips.html and provide information by filling out the form anonymously on the Submit a Tip page. People can also call Crime Stoppers at 609-652-1234 or 1-800-658-8477 (TIPS) or visit the Crime Stoppers Website at http://www.crimestoppersatlantic.com/. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards for information leading to the arrest and indictment of those who commit crimes in Atlantic County.